Saturday 11 August 2018

10 Films With My Dad, Sweet Grassmarket, Edinburgh Fringe

The show that refuses to die.  The same words I used to introduce my review of this show last year.   And, once again, I go back to my attendance at the final Fringe performance of this show in 2015, at the time supposedly it's final outing.  Since then he has performed the show in several locations across the globe, and been asked to bring it back to the Fringe.

And why not?  The audiences are still coming, and still enjoying it, even those of us who have seen it before.  Goatley is always a warm, fun and funny comedian to watch and this show matches all those adjectives, with doses of love and affection thrown into the mix.  You can read the two reviews linked to above if you want to know a bit of what the show is about.  Or just take my word for it that if you haven't seen it yet, you really should do.  Who knows, this might really be it's final year this time?

10 Films With My Dad is in Sweet Grassmarket at 20.00 until 25 August.

No comments:

Post a Comment